sock Definition of sock in English by Oxford Dictionaries
Definition of sock in English: sock. noun. 1 A garment for the foot and lower part of the leg, typically knitted from wool, cotton, or nylon. Example sentences ‘Wearing clean cotton socks will protect the feet from fungi living in your shoes.’ ‘Dry your feet completely afterward, and wear cotton socks which let your feet breathe.’ ‘In the States, wool mittens and socks are sometimes... If you can spell SOCKS, you can say the most important phrase in Spanish, "Eso Si Que Es" (It is what it is!)
Socks in Spanish 123TeachMe.com
Correct socks. If you spell the English word "socks" out loud in, it sounds like eso sí que es in Spanish. This means "that's correct".... Mis calcetines son de color blanco.
sock Dizionario inglese-italiano WordReference
5/03/2012 · I'm trying to write a short story for my spanish class, but i can not figure out how to say " she never wears matching socks" in spanish. Could anyone help me figure out how to translate that. how to put a whammy bar on a guitar tobilleras ortines.
Best Introduction to Argentine Slang and Lunfardo
Puerto rival people say media for socks and stocking I said calcetin to my family their all said that's the wrong term for Puerto Ricans every Hispanic race has different words some are similar others are not how to say baby shower in spanish Wearing clean cotton socks will protect the feet from fungi living in your shoes. In the evenings, my mother read to us, and we knitted socks and sweaters for my dad in the army, stoked the fire and listened to the radio, mainly to Children's Hour, and the news, of course.
How long can it take?
Do You Know How to Say Socks in Different Languages?
- sock Dizionario inglese-italiano WordReference
- "Socks" forum.duolingo.com
- How to say "Are my socks dry already" in French? English
- Do You Know How to Say Socks in Different Languages?
How To Say Socks In Spanish
From conservative, plain pairs to flamboyant, extroverted examples, we’ve picked out five types of socks — and what they say about you. If you go understated and …
- A Spanish man who spoke no English went into a department store to buy socks. He found his way to the menswear department where a young lady offered to help him. He found his way to the menswear department where a young lady offered to help him.
- Strangely enough, there is no word in Spanish to represent sock. To say socks in Spanish, you say "medias", but you cannot say "media" because media means 30, as in 2: 30 .
- 16/09/2009 · I read "tube socks" are casual socks that are not shaped at the heel, that's to say they lack a shaped heel. How will we say it in Spanish? Thanks
- If you can spell SOCKS, you can say the most important phrase in Spanish, "Eso Si Que Es" (It is what it is!)