Optus Large Mobile Data Plans Wiki whirlpool.net.au
Optus offers two unlimited data plans — ‘Reach Basics’, which costs $90 per month, includes the $125 connection fee and comes with all local, national and mobile calls included, and ‘Reach Entertainment Plus’, which is similar to the My Entertainment Plus plan …... Purchase any phone valued at $199 or more by 21 September 2016 from any Yes Optus store or online and use your code to claim the discount. Limit one per customer. Limit one per customer. Choose your new phone from our great range
Excess data usage concerns Yes Crowd - Optus
Optus iPad plans offer a range of data options from 1.5GB to unlimited (subject to a fair use policy) at a reasonable price. Optus customers don't have to be locked into a contract for any of these plans and this makes Optus a good choice for anyone looking for some flexibility with their data usage.... 9/01/2008 · insist that as you plan have a usage limit (up and down) that u need to have access to the usage or atleast be moved to the right plan that does have usage finally, if all goes wrong make a formal conplaint to get action
Data Usage Apps on Google Play
15/02/2013 · any other Android phone that runs Android 4.0 as it has a built in data meter which you can set hard limits and the phone will stop using data is the limit is reached. +1 Funny you say this. Last month and again this month i had to put on a GPRS bar on my account due Optus/Virgin's usage meter giving me a higher data usage reading then what the software (3G watchdog) on my phone it says i … how to make wright stain For those who aren’t interested in unlimited data, Optus is offering the Basic Bundle plan, a low-cost options that delivers 200GB per month, plus a home phone with unlimited national calls to other land lines for 70$ ($125 start-up fee).
How to Manage Mobile Data Usage on Windows Phone
All data usage will be displayed in the hour that the data session ends. For example, if you begin a data session at 1:35pm and finish at 2:25pm, all data usage for that session will be shown in the 2:00 - 3:00pm time slot in MyAccount, and the 1:00 - 2:00pm column will show no data usage. how to make money selling data Data usage on your phone plan. This support article will give you key information about keeping track of data usage on your phone plan. It will also provide tips to help you avoid going over your data …
How long can it take?
Mobile Tips Mobile Data Tips
- Optus plan overhaul shifts data usage to $10 blocks ZDNet
- Checking data usage on my mobile phone Microsoft Lumia
- Optus Apple iPad plans Compare Broadband
- Optus Apple iPad plans Compare Broadband
How To Limit Phone Data Usage On Optus Plan
15/02/2013 · any other Android phone that runs Android 4.0 as it has a built in data meter which you can set hard limits and the phone will stop using data is the limit is reached. +1 Funny you say this. Last month and again this month i had to put on a GPRS bar on my account due Optus/Virgin's usage meter giving me a higher data usage reading then what the software (3G watchdog) on my phone it says i …
- A: The mobile broadband plans data allowence can be shared with any recent Optus Post Paid mobile plan (and with other Optus Mobile Broadband Plans) Q: Is this service speed limited? A: Speed is not artificially limited but is subject to things like your device, network congestion, signal strength & quality and of course the host of the file you wish to download.
- Prepaid plans that offer data as well as a long expiry date are relatively rare, so Optus have addressed a gap in the market with this plan. Catch Connect do offer a prepaid plan that includes 6 GB of data for $39, with a 90 day expiry date. For the length of time the Catch Connect deal offers better value, and it does use the Optus network, so you would need another reason to choose Optus
- My Plan is the new standard Optus plan, which starts at AU$50 with 500MB of data and 450 minutes of calls per month, up to AU$100 per month with unlimited calls and 3GB of data per month.
- Every time your phone connects to the phone company network, you start a ‘data session’. With KB charging, your usage is measured accurately and you are charged precisely for the data you download or upload. With MB charging, your usage is rounded up to the much bigger ( actually, 2014 times bigger ) MB denomination whatever the session’s usage was charging. So, if you have a ‘data