how do you say team-building activities in spansih
Translation of team at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more.... The best way to say "Alabama is my favorite team" in Spanish would be, " Alabama es mi equipo favorito! " Espero que esta ayuda! (I hope this helped!)
How to say dream team in Spanish? definitions
The Spanish Liga ASOBAL is one of the best club competitions. A number of Spanish teams such as BM Ciudad Real, FC Barcelona Handbol, and Portland San Antonio have won or were finalists in the EHF Champions League.... team building n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc. (development of camaraderie) fomentar el espíritu de grupo vtr verbo transitivo : Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo (" di la verdad", " encontré una moneda").
How do you say teammates in Spanish Answers.com
So I would say they were 'chopping onions and cilantro and tomatoes,' just to make a reference to how it Golden Knights and Blackhawks are currently the only teams that offer games in Spanish how to make a bandana headband for guys Translation of basketball at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more.
team building English-Spanish Dictionary - wordreference.com
If you want to know how to say team in Spanish, you will find the translation here. We hope this will help you to understand Spanish better. how to say on monday in french Back to all videos. 15 May 2017 Say What? The best of team radio in Spain
How long can it take?
How to say teams in Spanish WordHippo
- team leader English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference.com
- How to say Team in Spanish YouTube
- How to say "Our team won the game" in French? English
- English Phrase (someone) is an asset to the team
How To Say Team In Spanish
Explanation of the English phrase "(someone) is an asset to the team": An "asset" is something useful or valuable that you have. When you call a person "an asset", it means that they're really useful, helpful, or valuable. A person can be an asset to a company, a team, or a community. In a company, people often call groups of people
- Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for SPAIN IN SPANISH [espana] We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word espana will help you to finish your crossword today.
- So I would say they were 'chopping onions and cilantro and tomatoes,' just to make a reference to how it Golden Knights and Blackhawks are currently the only teams that offer games in Spanish
- How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? Congratulations for your team!
- 28/07/2008 · Or, VAMOS Team Edward/el quipo de Eduardo. Vamos is like 'let's go' and dale is kind of like that. But if you don't know Spanish 'dale' isn't pronounced like it would be in English..it's like dahley or something. haha.